Investigative Studios is currently hiring for the following role of Senior Producer.
Please send resume, cover letter and links to previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigative Studios is seeking a Senior Producer with a stellar track record of producing independent documentaries and/or series. This position requires significant experience in the documentary film space and the ability to bring projects from early development through to production and distribution.
- Developing ideas for new projects in coordination with Investigative Studios team
- Pitching works in progress or in development to potential distribution partners
- Creating and managing production schedule and budget for each project
- Hiring key crew and talent as projects progress into production
- Planning interviews and shoots, including leading team on set
- Guiding stories through production process, including working with editor
- Developing partnerships with production companies and others to bring projects to completion
- 7+ years as a documentary producer, including understanding of the documentary landscape and key players
- Existing network of contacts within the documentary industry
- Ability to lead and manage multiple creative projects at once
- Strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, expert written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Please send resume, cover letter and links to previous work to email@example.com.
This position is based in Berkeley, CA.